Monday, August 9, 2010

StarCraft II Beta. Fuh...

StarCraft II beta!!!
StarCraft II - The Wing of Liberty

Yesterday I downloaded the StarCraft II beta. When I am about to play, I found out that I could not play the game. It requires me to create a account in Battle.Net and I tried but to no avail. So, I go on and look for cracks.

After some searching, I found in a Youtube page about how to crack it.



Then I went to here to download the things necessary for the game.
I installed the patch (although I have no idea what good will it do.) and then paste the AI to the directory.

To start playing, simply run the AI tool v2.0. YOU MUST RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR TO START PLAYING.

After you start the AI Tool, you will see this window.
Select one and click Start Launcher.
Then you will be asked to choose the map and number of player you want to play with.
You cannot play against your friend though...

Then click start to play the game.
You will see a screen showing StarCRACK II.. Haha.

Anyway, ENJOY THE GAME!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment