Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Project 365 - Day 20 (计划365 - 20日)

Project 365 - Day 20
计划365 - 20日

Those years, the girl we after.
那些年,我们一起追过的女孩。

This book is a gift from a friend to my other friend. He has not finish reading it, but I grab it from him to devour.
这本书,是由朋友送给朋友的。朋友还没读完,就被我抢来看了。

After reading, I realized that I wasted my life during secondary school - in terms of love life.
读着读着,发现原来我的中学都白过了!(就爱情方面来讲)

I hurt someone I loved.
I let her go,
but the damage is dealt,
I am afraid,
I no longer love.
曾经,伤害了我爱的人。
手放了,
伤创了,
我怕了,
不爱了。

Love might hurt me and the one I love.
I really hope that I could fall into the trap and care non about what will happen later.
But, I can't.
爱情可能让我受伤,也可能让我爱的人受伤。
好希望可以一脚踩下去,理得以后的事呢!
但我不可以。

Hope I could have the feeling of love again.
希望,还可以有恋爱的感觉。

Photo taken at home sweet home.
照于家里。

No comments:

Post a Comment